What is Rakkas?
- ⚡ Lightning fast development
- 🖥️ Hassle free server-side rendering
- 🚀 Support for deploying on serverless environments
- 📄 Static site generation
- 🇺🇳 Localizable URLs
- 🔀 Rendering modes (pre-rendering, server-side, client-side)
- ☸️ SPA-style client-side navigation
- 📁 Intuitive file system-based routing
- ⬇️ Simple but effective data fetching system
- ⚙️ API routes to build and organize your backend
See the feature comparison with Next.js for other supported and planned features.
Is Rakkas right for you?
- Although many features have been implemented, Rakkas is still in development. There will be breaking changes until we hit 1.0. As such, it's not yet ready for production use. If you need a stable React framework try Next.js or Gatsby.
- Rakkas doesn't aim compatibility with Next.js. Check out Vitext if you want to port a Next.js application to Vite.
- Rakkas is somewhat opinionated. If you need more flexibility try vite-ssr-plugin.